Tuesday, 30 October 2012

ON THE STREET!

 
I'm beginning to find my favourite type of pictures are infact street style pictures! I’ve been brain washed at university to take street style pictures all of the time! I have projects where we need to include a lot of primary research into our work, most of which ends up being street style; the easiest option! A recent project I have is on the brand Aquascutum so I found myself stopping an elderly woman asking if I could get a snap of her in her trench coat for some research (luckily she said yes!) It is something I have really come to enjoy doing! 


   
Urban Outfitters belt- Sale item £5
Levi shorts

These Levi shorts were a bargain find from a little vintage stool set up at V-festival this year! I was on my way over to watch Tom Jones when we came across this little stool/tent set up in a section of the festival we had no idea even existed on the first day, so I was extremely happy when I found these for a bargain £15; many stores are selling these for £30+ nowadays. I could have spent the whole day at this little stool but the heat was unbearable to be inside a tent trying on outfits, as much as I would have loved too! Are there any vintage places anyone would recommend checking out?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...