Thursday, 1 November 2012

Dresses and collars


I love wearing outfits with shirts underneath or with separate collar pieces; I love the effect the collar gives coming out from the dress and it is an extra eye catching piece to add to any outfit! Any excuse for more!



Dress: Topshop. Jacket: H&M. Boots: Topshop.



As you may recognise this white shirt I'm wearing here underneath my dress is my DIY shirt from a few posts back. I think the studded collar effect works really well because of the grey in the dress compliments the silver studs. I would never have normally tugged out this out shirt, so I’m so glad I finally thought about some DIY and put it to good use, It would have only had been a waste- instead it’s now a revisited design and definitely more on trend for the autumn season. I added the leather jacket to this look to go for more of a ‘biker’ style on my top half then added these little boots to smarten the look up a tad! 

xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck with it :) Following you now xx

    http://hallofmirrorsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Thanks for following :) I'll follow yours now xx

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute outfit! really love the studded top :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love studded collars, this outfit is so pretty :) xx

    http://awkward-queen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo thanks :) your blogs great!! Just followed! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Aw, that's so nice :) THANK YOU!! xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...