Thursday, 1 November 2012

Hello November!


NOVEMBER NAILS!

Glitter nails


I used the silver varnish first then layered with the BOO DISCO BALL glitter after

Since I can remember I have always worn nail varnish and been a huge lover of painted nail designs. I’ve only ever had false nails (acrylics) put on once- of which I can recall! But I'm not personally a fan, unless maybe if I was going on holiday and needed a strong shape to last! I could say the reason I don’t have them done is because of keeping my nail strength up, but then I would be lying. I can’t use that for an excuse as I wear nail varnish EVERYDAY without fail- so by now my nails are probably just as damaged as they would be if I were to wear falsies! But surprising, I have quite strong nails… the amount my nails are covered with varnish is insane; in the past 3 years I have probably only ever gone without nail varnish on once- just one single time!

I love painted nails and love finding new pretty colours to use! I really want to try a ‘dip dyed’ effect nail varnish that I spotted whilst online window shopping! Has anyone seen any nail varnishes that work with this style and that are recommendable? Would love to try this out!

Love Stacey xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo...I have colors similar to these! I'm gonna try this many for a wedding this weekend! Love your blog!
    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's such a good idea, you should defo try :) ah thank you! xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...