Saturday, 24 November 2012

OOTD | #Motelxmas event!









Mesh Long Sleeved Top- MotelRocks| £30
Skirt- H&M | £12.99 (similar one here)
Spiked Bra- ROMWE | £23.83
Flatforms- KG Kurt Geiger (old)

As you may have seen from my previous blog post, Monday night I was invited to the Motel Christmas event! That meant one thing… what to wear!?!? I packed up a suitcase to travel home for the event hoping something I’d brought with would inspire me. After numerous outfit changes and only a few hours before the event I finally decided to go for this all black look but added an eye catching piece (literally)! I purchased this spiked bra just over a month ago and have been waiting for the right event to wear it to, and of course, this was the night!

I decided to wear the bra over this lovely Motel mesh crop top, which I’ve probably babbled on about too much and have probably worn too much already! It is reaaaally lovely though. You may have seen this in one or two previous posts! The crop top was only £30 which is absolute steel for such a cute top that can be worn with any outfit. I decided to wear this black skater skirt with the outfit to create more of a dress look, I had so many people asking if my outfit was a dress or separate pieces; it really is so deceiving! I decided to wear tights with this look too; for obvious reasons being the English weather. I'm so glad I did considering the length of the queue outside the event! Finally I decided to throw on my Kurt Geiger Flatforms just because I haven’t worn them enough since buying them over the summer, I need to give these little beauties some credit! I wore them with black (Primark) frilly ankle socks too! I'm so glad I went for this look it was perfect for the Christmas party season, even if it was a tiny bit 'black'.

To receive 20% off at Motel just enter the code ‘staceycraig’ at checkout!


Follow me on Twitter 
Follow me on GFC 

18 comments:

  1. you look unreal, the spike bra is amazing
    could you check out my blog please if you like?
    bridinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!

      Just followed you back :D

      xxx

      Delete
  2. WOW stacey you look stunning! wish i could pull off outfits like that haha :) hope you had a fun time at the event! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm sure you could if you wanted to :D

      Ooo yeh it was so much fun there! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Killer dress! You look amazing!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing, you pull it off so well!
    Love your blog, now following :) xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo thank you! & thanks for the follow!!!

      xx

      Delete
  5. What a fab outfit!! Looks great!

    Liv x

    www.twentiesfemalebristol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that bra in my life, you are gorgeous! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought when I saw it :) haha! & Thank you! xxx

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit, the bra is so brave but looks great.

    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how many different elements there is to the outfit, but it all looks like one piece! :)

    Aimée X
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, so glad I managed to create a one piece look with my favourite pieces!

      xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfit, the spiked bra is absolutely fabulous! Hope you enjoyed the event.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      The event was so much fun too!

      xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...