Saturday, 22 December 2012

OOTD: Climbing Volcanoes!






Jumper- H&M £12.99 | Skirt- Primark | Tights- Primark £3 | Boots- Dr.Martens £105

Hey everyone! Hope everyone’s ok! I can’t believe there’s only 3 days to go until Christmas and I haven’t even finished Christmas shopping! Is anyone else as unprepared as me seriously? Today’s outfit post consists of this pleated skirt that I picked up from Primark about a year ago now! When I first bought it I wasn’t too fond of it and had to leave it to grow on me, and it certainly did, now I love it at wear it with everything! It really can dress up any outfit! I work in Topman and wore it to work the other day, I stood at the front of the store to greet customers and I literally had so many people on the hunt for a skirt like this stopping to ask me where mine was from to buy either for themselves or as gifts! One girl told me this was the only one thing her sister wanted for Christmas so she was desperate to find one, I'm sure I’ve been into Primark stores that have stocked this recently, they also sell a metallic coloured version of this skirt too so if anyone is after one check there first! I’ve included some links below for sites that sell skirts similar to mine. This jumper was a perfect buy and as I’ve featured it before in an outfit post you’ll know I love this jumper and the price I love even better! Hope you like the look and manage to find key pieces you want before Christmas! 

Pleated Skirts

10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, you look so pretty x

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love your dr martens xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. I've been looking for a skirt like that, I need to pop into Primark!
    I love your blog, you've got yourself a new follower! X

    http://strawberries-taste-how-lips-do.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh hopefully they still have them! Good luck finding one :)
      & Thank you! xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...