Monday, 17 December 2012

OOTD: It's safer this way!






Jumper: Topshop | Disco Pants: River Island | Boots: Dr Martens

Hello lovelies, in my venture to stay up to date with outfit posts I took a few snaps before I set of for a day at my lovely sisters house for dinner on Sunday afternoon. I wanted something that didn’t look too casual because I wanted to wear it my DM’s so I opted for my high waist disco pants. As soon as I wear anything high waist I instantly feel better in what I'm wearing, I don’t know if anyone agrees but it doesn’t make me feel as casual as I would wearing something not high waist. I also love the look of knitted jumpers with disco pants but I find it can be hard to pick one that doesn’t bulge too much underneath your bottom half! So I wore my disco pants with this thin knitted jumper so there wasn’t any noticeable bulging parts! I also went for a bit of the crazy hair look today due to lack of time and I'm I’m also trying extremely hard to cut down on the amount of heat used on my hair, so I refused to use a hair dryer or straighteners just for a Sunday! Hope you liked the look!




6 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit. It's simple but looks beautiful!
    www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you, great for layering too :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style :D I'm following

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hairstyle on you! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...