Friday, 4 January 2013

New Year's Eve Celebrations!!


 
 
 
 

This year me and my boyfriend Ashley wanted to spend the New Year celebrations together so we went for a meal at the o2 in Greenwich, London and went to a bar together for a few drinks, some Jaegers and to celebrate the countdown, it was really nice spending the beginning of 2013 together and I was soooo happy that I had my boyfriend there for my New Years kiss! We then went to a local bar where we met a few friendly faces, had more drink and danced the rest of the night away together. The next day I definitely woke up feeling worse of wear and was definitely a tad headachy in the morning! I really enjoyed myself New Years and loved spending it with the boyf, it was just perfect! 

I hope everyone enjoyed their celebrations and weren’t suffering too much the following days, what did everyone else get up to?

P.S. Happy New Year!! & I wish everyone the best for 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress and eye makeup. Very pretty! I hope you New Year is starting off well!

    *now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks lovey!! Thanks for the follow too :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog hunny!

    Come check me out - elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    Love Ellie x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...