Friday, 11 January 2013

OOTD: It's all ours!









Blouse- Topshop | Jeans- New Look | Boots- Topshop | Socks- Primark

Just a quick outfit post today, I’ve had a pretty busy week having to drive from Essex to Southampton for a presentation at Uni and then drive all the way back again the following day! It was all pretty much rush rush, and even though I had three weeks of being off from Uni, me being the last minute person I tend to be I left planning my presentation until the night before! Wasn’t a good move thinking I could get it all done in time… I ended up having only three hours of sleep the night before but still managed to give a good presentation and passed so I guess the 5 hours worth of driving in two days and lack of sleep was worth it (not the petrol money though) haha.

Sorry for the quality of some of these photos, I'm not too sure why they’ve even ended up like this, I'm currently waiting for a new charger for my digital camera so I can take pictures on that rather than my iPhone, this will be a plus! I love these jeans and they were quite cheap considering I was originally going to buy these exact ones from Topshop but found these in New Look at a cheaper price of just £25, and then used my student discount so they ended up being pretty cheap for a pair of jeans, the fit of them is really good too and they are a thinner stretchy material, similar to the Topshop Moto jeans. I purchased this blouse in the spring last year; now that I look at the price I paid for it I'm not too sure it was worth it, it was £45! Quite expensive for a blouse just from Topshop, I personally think, but I guess it was one of those items you see and keep thinking about and think I really need that! Good choice at the time? These boots are an item I also love!!! They were £45 and with student discount only £40.50 so a pretty good price for a pair of boots. I practically lived in these last year at one point, but whilst I'm at Uni (and having to walk 15 minutes into Uni) it’s just easier to wear a pair of flats! So, I try making the most of wearing them while I'm at home. Hope you liked the outfit!


14 comments:

  1. Love this outfit really simple and chic :) I find topshop prices seem to be getting really pricey these days but at least with a white blouse you will wear it a lot so worth the price :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they are but somehow I still buy from there, I just tend to regret it more after! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely, I really want your hair!! I hate presentations, well done on passing!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank lovely! Ooo no trust me my hair is a nightmare haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! Great blog, Im a new follower and look foreword to reading more posts of yours. Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber and have a beauty blog featuring product reviews, looks I have created and how to, picture tutorials and so on

    Would love it if you checked it out and even follow if you like my blog

    xxx
    Love Always, Sanna

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com

    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks, will be sure to take a look :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hey! I've nominated you for an award! Come over to my blog to see more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, and I'm after a pair of boots like yours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Yeh, they're such good boots to wear casual or dress up a bit :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love how simple but cool this outfit looks!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous, simple outfit.. love the blouse! im also at solent in my 3rd year studying fashion and found your blog on the motel rocks page :) so now following!

    withkittyinmind.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo really, such a small world haha! How are you finding the 3rd year?? xx

      Delete
  8. Hey, i like your blog and love your pictures :)
    you like to follow each other via gfc (and maybe bloglovin) ?
    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...