Tuesday, 15 January 2013

OOTD: Rivers and Ripples









Dress- Topshop (similar colour here) | Belt- Forever 21 (similar here) | Shoes- Urban Outfitters | Coat- Next (sale)

Hey lovelies! Today’s outfit post is pretty simple! Basically, just a grey Topshop dress put together with tights (as per usual) and my spiked platform shoes. However I really like this look! This was just for a casual day and a visit to the boyfriends! A nice and comfortable outfit with not too much effort put into it (probably doesn’t sound too good)! I love this little belt and I picked it up so cheap from Forever 21, which is a shop I rarely go into and have only every bought accessories or jewellery from, however I do hear about lots of bloggers buying from here, they’ve recently opened a forever 21 in Lakeside in Essex which is near to me so maybe I’ll browse through one day to see what bits catch my eye! I find that the times I’ve been in there everything is pretty scattered and I end up getting bored with figuring out where to find the good stuff haha, I think next time I’ll spend more time in there, would anyone advise this to find a good Forever 21 purchase? I would love to blog about a good find from there, maybe this could be put on a To Do list… It’s a bit like Primark for me, I can never find anything I like but I always see such nice stuff from there on other girls! Envious of them!

For my face I used a Clinique foundation, No7 powder, Mac bronzer, Mac blush and a Rimmel mascara, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner. For my lips I used the very popular (understatement) Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss- shade 107! I totally love this lipstick, I heard so much hype about this on blogs so asked for it for Christmas and have loved wearing it ever since. I'm sure many of you have tried this and also love it?!


28 comments:

  1. I love this look, it's so simple!
    Your hair is gorgeous by the way - I wish I could pull of a centre parting like that xx

    montageme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple but looks gorgeous :) i want that dress so much!
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! This dress is such a good buy, I've worn it so much and defo got enough wear out of it for the price haha xx

      Delete
  3. Really nice look, sometimes simple outfits are the best! And your shoooooooez! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that coat!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toppers do a lovely forest green and a burgundy colour of this dress, I keep eyeing them up! I love your grey version too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo the green sounds nice! I think I've seen the burgundy, seems nice too!! xx

      Delete
  6. I love your blog, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Visit my blog alicemaydear.blogspot.co.uk for information xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style hun! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award also!

    check out the rules and info here: http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love your coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is fab! I'm following you, hope you'll follow back.
    I know what you mean about forever 21 but I just purchased a knitted jumper from there and I've worn it loads, i'd say it's worth a visit if you're ready to rummage! you can find some real bargains in there.
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you, I sure will x

      Yeh I'm determined to spend a good while in there finding stuff haha

      xx

      Delete
  10. Love this dress ;0 Your hair is gorgeous!
    Ariana xo

    http://ridingintowncarswithboys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit :) I have a coat very similar to this from Miss Selfridge but I love the oversized look of this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks!! Yeh, there's so many of them around, I love the oversized look in coats xx

      Delete
  12. I love your dress! Its so simple, you can do so much with it!:

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) so easy to dress up or down! xx

      Delete
  13. Love this dress it is too cute! X
    www.mutsyspocketfulofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look absolutely gorgeous! i adore your coat x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...