Tuesday, 12 February 2013

OOTD: Check please!





Leather look leggings | Topshop £18
Checked shirt | Topshop £28 (old) (blue version here)
Jacket | Topshop £48
 Lipstick | Rimmel (shade 164 TANTRUM) 

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well. I wasn’t intending to take outfit pictures in this outfit but it turns out I did end up doing so and I guess it didn’t turn out as such a bad idea. I just chucked this together for quickness for a Uni lecture but I actually quite like the checked shirt with the leather leggings, two items I have which I guess I don’t wear enough, hardly ever in fact.

This bag is one of my favourite items at the moment, I received this as a Christmas present from my mum (but I picked it out, obviously) and as I’ve usually got my Mulberry bag attached to my hip I guess it makes a difference to feature a new bag in a post. I’ve had to start using this bag lately as I’ve had to send my Mulberry bag off for repair, which I'm gutted about, I definitely didn’t expect to be doing this just a year on from owning a Mulberry bag (ridiculous)! But anyway it gave me an opportunity to part with my bag for a while and I am growing fond of this Zara bag, I find that Zara always have lovely bags in store, not so much online but definitely in store, it is worth taking a look.

Also, I don’t know if anyone’s noticed but I’ve decided to increase the size of my blog pictures, as I like the consistency of one size throughout my posts, I’ve decided to make them bigger for when I do wish list post etc, not just so you can see more of me haha. I can see this making me look vein but I guess it all comes hand in hand with blogging, what with posing for pictures all the time people may think we’re vein, never mind :)

10 comments:

  1. love the colour of your check shirt with the green karki jacket- gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look on you and i want your bag! such a skinny minny ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole combination, its really effortless! :) Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog :)

    Aimée Xx
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love your bag !! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love all your outfit posts they always look so well thought out and put together :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! That's lovely, I wish I did have time to plan outfits everyday haha xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...