Sunday, 3 February 2013

OOTD: Coatigans and fur collars!


Grey Knit Cardigan Coat- Next (sale £30) | Black Fur Collar- Dorothy Perkins £16 (now sale) | Blouse- Vintage find £5 | Disco Pants- River Island £30 | Shoes- Urban Outfitters £55 | Lipstick- Rimmel Kate Moss (shade 107)

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend? Today’s outfit post is what I wore on my birthday to go out for breakfast. I'm literally so in love with this coat at the moment! I hardly ever sale shop, as I’ve said before in previous posts,  I'm just not someone who enjoys rummaging, although I do love to find a bargain… yes I know the two don’t really go hand in hand! Haha, I can’t expect to find a bargain without the rummaging! But anyway, I was on my way to work just after Christmas and walked past Next, I happened to look in and there it was, just hanging there in their massive January sales, starring right at me (it was fate!). I looked twice and then had to go in, I then saw the price tag- reduced from £70 (yes £70) down to just £30, I couldn’t believe it, I had been looking for a coat just like this for agessssss! So, I tried it on and fell even more in love, I had to have it. I was then after a little fur stole to wear with the coat to make it look like a similar coat I had seen in Topshop but for £110!! I could not justify the price of that coat.

I then received this cute little fur stole as a birthday present from my sister, so I decided to remove the beads that were detachable from the stole and safety pin both ends under the collar of my new Next coat… and ta-da, you wouldn’t have known it came any of way! I also rolled up the sleeves of this coat just once so that there was a bit of a difference to the coat sleeve! I love this outfit just because not much effort has gone into it, but I still think it’s a nice outfit to wear to a nice daytime event… these disco pants, which are such a bargain compared to the American Apparel price, are so lovely to wear with a slightly baggier top or knitted jumper, it gives a nice proportion to the body!

My rings on the left are both Pandora and on the right are both from Forever 21 which I picked up for about £3.99 for a set of 4 and they’ve lasted a while without rusting or fading, which is always a plus with fashion rings like these. My nail varnish is by Rimmel- 60 seconds, 850 AYE, AYE, SAILOR. This is such a cute colour as its not black but a very deep navy!

Hope every has a lovely, relaxed Sunday!
Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin | HelloCotton

15 comments:

  1. Hey ! I just found your blog and liked your style :)

    I'm following you and if you would like to mine :

    www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the coat! Major hair envy right now, it looks amazing xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is beautiful!

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair, looks really cool! Lovely cardigan and collar too :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog and so happy I found it. This is exactly the style I aim for cool, laid back and edgy. I love your hair and you pull off faux fur and disco pants effortlessly. And so lucky to find such a gem in the sales.
    You have amazing style

    Emily
    xx

    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie! That's so nice to hear :)

      I know I was so lucky to have found this coat! So happy I did.

      xx

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful coat and a bargain too! Great outfit, love your style!!

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...