Tuesday, 19 February 2013

OOTD: New shoes!




Top | NEXT £20
Glitter socks | Topshop

Hey lovelies! Here’s an outfit I wore last weekend when my boyfriend Ashley came to visit me at university, the photos were a bit rush rush, all thanks to the great British weather, of course! And along with my boyfriend not wanting to stand in the rain taking pictures, although I did give him my umbrella :) I wore this outfit just to go into town for the day and to do some shopping (well, window shopping in my case).

I have definitely needed a velvet skater skirt in my life for a while now but I didn’t want to order one offline and I couldn’t bring myself to spend money on unnecessary, yet very necessary items! But, it came to choosing an outfit for my birthday (which I'm still meaning to post) and a velvet skater skirt suited the outfit perfectly, so I went ahead and picked up this little beaut from Miss Selfridge and with a 20% student discount on the day so it worked out to be like £17 or so, bargain!

Now, for my shoeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!! This was my first time wearing these absolute treasures! I was a little scared to brave wearing them out, especially in the rain but they did get a good clean when I got in haha! My boyfriend bought me these as a birthday present a few weeks ago and I’m just absolutely in love with them right now, however not the blisters they gave me! I ended up getting a piggy back from Ashley the whole way home because of nightmare blisters… but it was all worth it. You’ve got to love a pair of Dr. Martens!

10 comments:

  1. Love your glitter socks - so cute!

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfitr post feat a contrast sleeve leather jacket

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ohhh exciting, will defo enter :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit. The coat and socks go perfectly together and the shoes add a bit of colour, and I know all about Dr. Marten blisters!

    whatjamiewears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, oh blisters from these are soooo painful... fashion over pain! Haha xx

      Delete
  3. you look gorgeous :) adore that coat and the shoes look great :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit & those shoes are perfect!xx

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and you styled them very nicely with those glittery socks! I would have done the same if I had those items! I love you blog! :)

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...