Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Instagram catch up!

I thought I would do a quick Instagram catch up from the last month :) something a little different. I used the ‘pic stitch’ app on my phone to just put groups of 4 pictures together to upload to my blog, found this such an easier way to what I'm used to, I usually just put all of the photos together on photoshop but this is wayyyyy easier! I recommend downloading it, good for picture collages.
The beautiful dress I received from Karma Clothing (blog post here) | My lovely flowers for Valentine’s Day from Ashley | Mine and Ashley’s breakfast (sweet tooth) | Celebrating my brothers birthday! Partyyyy!
Outfit post with my new red tights (post here) | *150 follower blog giveaway* | Bora Aksu at London Fashion Week (post here) | Outfit post, featuring my £2 fur stole! (post here).

Friday night glass of Rose | Birthday celebrations for my best friends 21st | My new Daniel Wellington watch (a birthday present from Ashley, waited a very long 2 months for them to replace my previous faulty watch) and my Aqua Master that I just can’t part with | Yesterday’s newest present, my iPad, very happy.
I was so lucky yesterday, my lovely mum took me shopping to get an iPad for me, she knew I had wanted one for a while now and wasn't able to get it in January on my birthday (so close to Christmas) so treated me to this as a late 21st birthday present, it was worth definitely worth the two month wait, I'm so grateful for this! Can’t wait to get it up and running!

Do any of you lovely bloggers own an iPad and have any Apps they would recommend me to download, for blogging or fun/general etc.? Would love some ideas, I'm about to get download happy :)  

You can find my Instagram here (staceycraig)

5 comments:

  1. lovely photos, your mum is the cutest you lucky thing! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks! Ohh I know I was soooo lucky to get this, my mum must be mad haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Woohoo your Mom is so cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :) PLEASE :)

    X0X0X0X0 http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...