Saturday, 16 March 2013

OOTD: Black & White!




Coat- Next | Jumper- Topshop | Skirt- Primark | Belt- Vintage | Necklace- Forever 21 | Fur Stole- Dorothy Perkins

Hey lovelies, I just want to say a little thank you to allmy new readers, its lovely to have so many people interested in my blog. Thisweek I’ve come home from Uni for the Easter break for a few weeks, I was so lookingforward to getting some outfit pictures done, I was planning on asking mylittle sister haha but I was really ill for two days so that didn’t go well andnow I have conjunctivitis so I would rather leave my horrible looking eyes outof pictures for a couple days until the eye drops kick in haha, but in the meantime I have this little outfit to share. I'm still wearing my leather skater skirt; I think it’s still great for the spring even if I have had this for like ever! Ithink this white jumper goes well with the black skirt to give the monochrome effect which everyone still loves.

I like to notice fashion trends, like everyone else but I'm not too concerned if something is on trend it won’t stop me wearing something I love:) What is everyone’s view on the leather skater skirt, still acceptable to wear?

26 comments:

  1. love this look on you, i reckon the skater trend is going to last right through the summer :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I hope sp, it's such a simple outfit choice :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your coat! The whole look is gorgeoussss x

    Also, I don't know if you're interested but I'm running an international Mac lipstick giveaway at the moment, and I'd love for you to check it out. All you need to do is like a photo to enter! Link here - http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/mac-lipstick-giveaway-4-days-only.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this outfit, you look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this, such a lovely outfit! That coat is goooorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahh it's fine to still wear your skirt - it would be so boring if we all followed trends exactly and looked the same haha, it's quirky and really cute :D

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you :) I'm glad because skater skirts are such an easy outfit :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love your style :) Ive just followed!

    Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you feel better soon! those shoes are incredible.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks! They're from urban outfitters :) x

      Delete
  8. you look lovely, that coat is amazing!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit, your coat is amazing xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous lovely, loving the leather skater skirt!

    Elizabeth Daisy x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is adorable, really like it!
    And btw, your hair is so long and beautiful! :)

    Inês xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jacket, lovely blog, now following:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, especially the skirt with the chunky knit!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...