Friday, 1 March 2013

OOTD: Floating by the River.





Coat- Next | Top- Topshop | Skirt- Primark | Tights- Primark (pack of 3) | Shoes- Urban Outfitters | Belt- Vintage | Fur Stole- DorothyPerkins | Bag- Zara

Hey lovelies!! This outfit was something I wore last week when I was at home from uni and visiting the boyfriend. I love this outfit as I like being able to just put on a skater skirt with a fancier top for a casual daytime look. I think this vintage belt also adds well to the outfit and it’s something I’ve loved ever since purchasing a few months ago now. I thought I would add a bold pair of tights just to liven up what would have been an all black/grey look without the red rights! But I think they go quite well with this as there quite daring which match my spiked shoes! This outfit was perfect just to walk along the River Thames and grab some pie and mash (you can’t be pie and mash for a Saturday’s lunch!).

I also thought I would add the last image of me with my beautiful bunches of flowers, which Ashley kindly bought for me for Valentine’s Day, awww! I thought it would brighten up the other images a little, well… and they’re just soooo pretty!

Does anyone else have a key item they like to add to liven up a dull coloured outfit? Were the red tights a good choice, or too bold?




23 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that bag!

    whatjamiewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this outfit and need your hat in my life!
    Followed xo
    www.stylememoirsofafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oo it's from Topshop! Thanks for the follow lovey! xx

      Delete
  3. you look gorgeous stacey, i love your coat and the embellishment on your top is lovely :) your flowers are the cutest too lucky you! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you :D I know, they're so pretty :) xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this coat and i might have to see if i can find it!
    You look really lovely!
    Katy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! They had it a few weeks back on the NEXT clearance section on their website :) Hope that helps xx

      Delete
  5. This is a gorgeous outfit. I haven't worn coloured tights for so long but yours add such a good pop of colour here - I'm inspired!
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Glad I've inspired you :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit! Looking gorge!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very pretty and that's such a lovely coat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I love your bag :) super cute outfit

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this outfit.. I've never really got away with wearing coloured tights but I am LOVING the colour of yours! Can't believe the price of them too.. Guess you know what I'll be buying this weekend!!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Haha, they're such a bargain aren't they, although I nearly didn't end up buying them but so glad I did in the end :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love this outft, it's soo pretty :)

    Xxx


    Sparrow Mint

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looooove everything about this outfit!! and those flowers and beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...