Wednesday, 6 March 2013

OOTD: a steal of a fur stole!



Jacket- Topshop | Top- River Island (OLD) | Jeans- Topshop | Boots- Dr.Martens | Fur Stole- ASDA
Bag- ZARA | Necklace- Topshop | Earrings- Harts n Crosses

Hey lovelies! Just a quick outfit post for you today :) I just want to firstly mention how pleased I am with myself for finding this massive bargain of a fur stole! I’ve wanted one like this for ages and just happened to be in ASDA doing the food shop (thought I’d browse their George clothing range) then saw this little piece in the sale for just £4, I was already pretty pleased with myself but then when I reached the counter it came up at just £2!! Amazing right? I mean, even if I only ever wear it once it will still be worth the buy, haha! I do love finding a bargain; it just makes my day if I'm honest.

I decided to pair it with this floral top I’ve had in my wardrobe for ages that never really makes an appearance. Just a quick outfit snap on the way to university :)

What has been your latest bargain?


20 comments:

  1. I love it when that happens. Such a great find I can't believe it's from asda!
    Such a cool outfit as well. I love mixing fur and spiked jewellery. You look really great

    Emily
    xx

    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was shocked to find this is ASDA too! Haha :) Ohh thank you sweetie! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks fab! Can't believe the fur stole was only £2 what a bargain!!
    Justine xx
    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know a total steal! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. aahh love your style! i love dr martens so much but my big feet make me look a bit like a clown - look great on you!
    new follower xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! When I first got mine I felt a bit like a clown too, but now I'm just so used to them I just live in them haha

      Thanks for the follow too, will return :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love your style and you are gorgeous! :)
    I was thinking about weather or not to get a pair of Docs?! :sS
    Every outfit i see them in they look so good, but im not sure if they're very me!?
    LOL
    Ana
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ohh yeh I would defo advise getting them, I was unsure about them at first but now I just love them and I'm on my second pair :) haha xx

      Delete
  5. Love the jeans paired with the Dr Martens - looks really cool. Really like your jacket too, great outfit!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love all of your outfits x

    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow bargain! i love it when you get to the till and the item is EVEN cheaper! lol it looks great on you!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fur.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...