Friday, 29 March 2013

OOTD: Styled up Jeans

White shirt with jeans and heels
an outfit by fashion blogger, white shirt with rolled jeans and heels
Fashion image of blogger wearing jeans and heels trend
White shirt with denim jeans and black boot heels

Jeans - River Island (old)| Shirt- Topshop £28 | Necklace- Forever 21 £3.99 | Boots- Schuh £79.99 | Watch- Daniel Wellington | Socks- Topshop

Hey lovelies! I thought I would dig out something old for today’s post, so I found these old baggy jeans and tried to style them to look up to date in the fashion world! I actually ended up liking them again after wearing them with this outfit, I think rolling up a pair of jeans, adding some jewellery and pairing with a pair of heels can really make an old casual pair of jeans come to life. I think jeans work well with the boot heels or just heels in general. This would be a great outfit to wear for a day date or just a shopping/lunch trip with friends, it’s not too dressy but it looks like you’ve made an effort to wear something nicer than just jeans and converse haha!

I'm also wearing my new Daniel Wellington watch in this, I originally ordered this in January but had to send the first one back because of a scratch on the front (was not very happy)! But a month and a half laterrrrrr, I finally received my new watch and I loveeeeeeee it so much, I even ended up buying my boyfriend one for his birthday too, I think they’re amazing watches with a vintage feel to them.
 
I'm really loving the casual jean look with heels lately, what does everyone else think?


Twitter | Lookbook | HelloCotton | Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. Love the bf jeans and shoes! Love how you rolled them up, very chic!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I'm heading out tomorrow night and was planning on a similar kind of outfit!!

    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really, it's such a good outfit for a night out :) xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your shoes! They go amazingly with the jeans :) Styled them up so well lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, love the jeans xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the shoes! This is a great outfit :)

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - how do you style baggy jeans with flat shoes? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, I might do a post soon on how to style with flats :) xx

      Delete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sending me your link via twitter! love the blog, your newest follower, jess <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've styled these! I have a super old pair of boyfriend jeans, that I've been stuck with forever! Perfect style post! x

    adenisewhitey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me with these ones, I felt stuck with them but didn't want to throw them away :)

      Thank you lovely! x

      Delete
  10. Love the boot heals!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...