Saturday, 27 April 2013

MOTEL ROCKS- Dusk Till Dawn

MOTEL_ROCKS_DUSK_TILL_DAWN_NIGHT_TIME

All from MotelRocks.com
(except the Lipstick from Topshop)

Here is my entry for the Motel stylist hunt task 2! This is how I would wear Motel at night time to go out with the girls. I love this little playsuit, as you may have seen this print is so on trend at the moment so you can’t really go wrong, it’s a simple outfit that stands out because of the print. These pretty statement shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell of course, who else creates such outstanding footwear? I really like this outfit; I think the different features of it creates the perfect look, something to make you stand out in a good way.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those JCs! And the necklace. Great entry!
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you've chosen here! I've not been on the motel site for ages, must remember to have a browse later on x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...