Wednesday, 8 May 2013

'ALL BLACK EVERYTHING'

HOW_TO_WEAR_LEVI_SHORTS
BLACK_HEELS_WITH_TIGHTS
HOW_TO_WEAR_LEVI_SHORTS
OUTFIT_STYLED_ON_BLOG

Top | TOPSHOP (around £36)
Shorts | Levi Vintage £15 (random vintage stall)
Belt | Urban Outfitters (sale)
Socks | TOPSHOP
Boots | Schuh £79.99

I know the sun is shining and that’s usually an excuse to dress all summery and show off your legs, and not wear this dark outfit but I don’t always like dressing summery, well I actually do love it but it’s just a bit time consuming sometimes. I have to make sure I’ve faked tanned in preparation and have summer legs, all a bit much in this unpredictable weather I must say. So I opted for this all black look with tights, yes well hiding the legs! I got these little black vintage Levi shorts last August at V-Festival from a little vintage stall they had set up there, it was the last day and at just £15 I couldn’t resist buying them, they’re prefect to create a grunge look or to wear in the summer with a pair of converse! They actually go pretty well with everything. 

I feel like I need to do some serious summer/holiday clothes shopping for this hot weather, but I'm just so unprepared this year with what to wear. There is so much nice summery clothing that I’ve seen around but I just can’t seem to part with my money too much at the moment, is there anywhere you would recommend me to have a browse for some on trend summer clothes, reasonably (cheaply) priced?

20 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love this so much. Which I could get away with shorts like that! Great post :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely, I'm sure you could!! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the whole 'material girl' look on you :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Get Topshop's Varsity Tee Look For Less

    Thanks! Charlie xx UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit you're smokinnnnn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you look gorgeous! Love this outfit! I'm defo adding some black levis to my wishlist now ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeh do it! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE this look! You look gorgeous xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect!!! <3

    www.londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love your shorts :) x

    Fashion4teens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! They're so cheap too :) x

      Delete
  8. Fabulous look, whatever the weather - this is England after all haha :p those shorts really would go with anything, at any time of year :)

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, you really suit this kind of look! Cant wait to see you next month heheee :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely outfit, and your HAIR, I'm jealous :)

    I've just followed your blog, I really enjoyed reading through it! I've just set up a beauty and style blog of my own, if you could possibly take a quick look it would mean loads! x

    justalittlesouth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous... I'm in love with the boots & socks combo. Love it!
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...