Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Found a Gem, Cheap Vintage Dresses!

Cheap_vintage_dresses_blog
Pony Print - £60 | Runway Republic | Felt Cut Out Dress - £160
where_to_buy_vintage_dresses_online_fashion_blogger

Bird of Prey Dress - £19 (amazing!!) | Runway Republic | Scallop Dress - £25

There’s nothing I love more than finding a unique fashion website that sells plenty of on trend pieces but for a whole lot cheaper than what you’ll find on the high street! Runway Republic do just that, when I was contacted by them I hadn’t heard about the website before hand, however I had a browse though and quickly realised this would be a website where you can find some real gems! When flicking through, I noticed lots of dresses I could easily justify buying, they were really cheap and looked lovely on the website. I also noticed a whole page devoted to stylish cheap vintage dresses, everyone loves a bit of vintage right? Especially nowadays! I’ve included some of my favourite vintage dresses that I saw within minutes of opening the website; I particularly love the yellow pony dress! A bright piece which is just perfect for the summer, the dress could be easily styled, paired with black leather wedges and a contrasting oversized clutch.

Runway Republic offer stylish dresses in all styles including shift, a-line and flowing dresses. The website offer such a variety of colours and shapes, I'm sure there would be something on there for everyone, especially price wise, I’ve seen dresses on there from as little as £15 up to around £200 for that extra special piece. I couldn’t help including this felt cut out dress which is a little higher up the price range at £160 but is just so unique, it looks like something straight from the catwalk! Runway Republic has such beautiful pieces it would be silly not to check them out :) I'm just a little worried that I’ll now get carried away with spending on such reasonably priced clothing, but I'm a fashion blogger… I always have an excuse!

It would be great to know if you purchase anything from Runway Republic, I would LOVE to see your posts on their clothing or any Instagram pictures! I love getting clothing inspirations from other bloggers, I'm also looking for a Christening dress.


Sponsored post (written myself)

1 comment:

  1. I love that scallop dress been lusting after it for ages! unfortunately I keep buying other clothes.

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...