Friday, 7 June 2013

#FreeYourFeet Challenge


Sandals | Clarks*

I would just like to state, these are the first pair of sandals I now own this summer! I'm just terrible with buying summer shoes, I would much rather prefer to wear some sort of covered up footwear. However, these sandals are definitely an exception! These metallic leather Clarks Studio Beat sandals are just perfect for the summer, especially the week we’re having at the moment.

Clarks are holding a competition to celebrate the start of the summer season, yes its finally here!! The challenge is for bloggers to style up these lovely sandals in a unique way in hope to win £200 to spend at Clarks, amazing right? I absolutely love styling things, as you may have noticed from my previous outfit posts, so obviously I jumped at the chance to style these. I didn’t however want to just chuck them with a summery dress and be done with them, I wanted to create something that could maybe stand out, this is why I put this outfit together- even more chance of winning, right? (Crossing fingers). The competition is called #FreeYourFeet, this is just perfect for me as I'm always, always keeping my feet covered up… probably not the best idea in this heat, I know! So if you are like me, take part and try to free your feet this season. Even if you are not entering the competition you can tag #freeyourfeet on Twitter to join in with Clarks mission to get everyone to free their feet!

I decided to style these Studio Beat sandals with my green tube skirt, white knitted jumper and flower necklace, all from Topshop.

What sandals are you favourite to #freeyourfeet?
 


3 comments:

  1. The sandals are so pretty, definitely perfect for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling, the sandals are lovely:) I usually have my feet covered up, too. I think I need to get on these sandals! x
    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they're so nice! Look versatile too... could be dressed up or down :D I never wear sandals because I don't like my feet! I need to venture into the world of sandals haha x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...