Thursday, 18 July 2013

Pretty Pinafore | Internship Interview & a Christening!

Fashion_internship_interview_outfit
Fashion_blogger_oufit
What_to_wear_a_pinafore_with_fashion_blogger

Shirt- Urban Outfitters (sale £22) | Pinafore- Miss Selfridge (sale £15) | Daisy Necklace- Topshop £12 | Shoes- River Island (old)

Hey lovelies! I'm back from holiday and can finally get back into blogging regularly with more outfit posts, I haven’t done as many outfit posts recently as I normally do because of having the time to take outfit pictures but I will be getting back into the swing of things, promise!! I wore this outfit yesterday, it was a busy day for me yesterday but I managed to squeeze in a few photos at the end of the day.

I wore this outfit to an internship interview yesterday and I know finding an outfit to wear is always the hardest part of any interview especially for a fashion based one. The weather was boiling yesterday, which was just lovely (a little humid) so I decided to wear this spotty pinafore that I purchased in the Miss Selfridge sale right before my holiday, I also managed to pick up this shirt in the Urban Outfitters sale too, I absolutely love the little cut out shoulder patches, I think they add a cute detail to the printed shirt. The second picture is of me having a celebratory drink after getting the internship I had previously gone to the interview for, which means the outfit choice was one that worked :)  I was so happy and I’m very much excited to start interning for a great fashion magazine in August. 

I also wore this outfit to get christened yesterday evening, I know it seems strange to get christened at the age of 21 but this weekend is my niece and nephews christening and my 13 year old nephew has asked me, my sister and brother to be his godparents so to do so we had to become Christian first, which is something I’ve wanted to become for a while now anyway. So after my very busy day yesterday I gained an internship and become Christian, not something that happens every day I guess!

I would love if you could take a minute to click HERE to enter my givewaway to win a £48 belt from Mania Mia- ENDS TONIGHT!

 

14 comments:

  1. perfect outfit, I'm in love with your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit, you look gorgeous! Congrats on the internship, can't wait to hear all about it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, can't wait to start :) x

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit! Congrats on the internship and getting christened :) x

    www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clash of the prints - gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about the internship!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love this outfit, well done with the internship!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with this outfit! Amazing styling! xx

    http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this outfit!
    Just perfect.
    Just discovered your blog.
    Definitely have to follow.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah such cute photos, and I love this shirt paired with the pinafore. So glad I discovered your blog :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and well done with your internship where will that be at?

    Much love from the CAGECITY crew xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's at InStyle magazine :) xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...