Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Disco Shoes!

Perspex_clutch_bag
Blogger_OOTD_post
Mustard_outfit

Playsuit – Love label at Topshop £36 | Belt – Vintage £10 | Shoes – ASOS £25 (sale) | Necklace – Forever 21 £4.99 | Clutch Bag – New Look £9.99

Hey lovelies! I was determined to get an outfit post up today, so here we go…. I absolutely LOVE the weather at the moment, I know lots of people hate the humidity (which is a bit of a pain) but I love being able to wear dresses and shorts and because I'm not so pale now I can just get my legs out whenever, which feels amazzzingggg, no more having to pre-tan (total pain in the bum). 

I picked up this little mustard playsuit one evening after work, kind of out of desperation at the time just because I needed an outfit for a christening and I was sure I wouldn’t even wear it. But, as you can see, I decided to wear it and paired it with this vintage belt to break the playsuit up a little. I think these white Mary Jane disco shoes also go amazingly with this little piece, I'm sure they are what made this outfit work :)

Lastly, my beautiful little clutch bag! I just absolutely love, love, love it! With this bag you do however have to choose wisely what you’re putting in it, but it does have a handy white concealed pocket inside for any bits and bobs you don’t want on show, so maybe money. I couldn’t believe how cheap I picked this up for. I loved the Perspex bags that were around a few months ago but I love this new addition with an enclosed pocket and at such a cheaper price. I also adore all the little white fashionable pieces around so this bag fits perfect with that. I’ve recently bought not one, but two pairs of white trousers, so I will be featuring them on the blog pretty soon no doubt!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, and more importantly… enjoying dressing for the sun!

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely play-suit and you look fabulous!

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, and those shoes are such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and I want that clutch!

    Jenna xx
    http://www.jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! That colour suits you down to the ground, and yes it's soooo good with a tan haha :D
    Love the shoes too :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!
    Those shoes <3

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...