Thursday, 8 August 2013

How to Style Nightwear!

Efoxcity_orange_and_gold_necklace_statement_Jewellery
Fashion_blogger_ootd_wearing_topshop_floral_nighty_dress
Fashion_style_nighty_dress
Floral_Pyjama_dress_Topshop

Dress (Nighty) | Topshop £25
Necklace* | efoxcity.com £6.40
Shoes | Dr. Martens
Socks | Topshop
Lipstick | MAC Ruby Woo

Hey sweets! Today’s outfit post is a little different… not your average outfit. This dress is actually from the pyjama section in Topshop, yep it’s a nighty! I think it’s so pretty though so I decided to wear it as a daytime dress instead, with the right accessories I think it works! I decided to roll up the sleeves to make it look less pyjama like and pair it with this beautiful statement necklace from Efoxcity. I love the colours in this necklace; the orange is just so vibrant and pretty! The price of this necklace is super cheap and this little statement piece goes with so many outfits, I love it!

Of course I toughened this look up a little with some gold glitter socks and my cherry red DM’s. This dress is also quite easy to transition to an evening outfit which I done for a dinner date with the boyf and to wear to my friends garden party, I’ll try get a post up to show you what I paired this with for the evening. When I wore this outfit I wasn’t planning on telling people it’s actually a pyjama dress but my boyfriend decided he would tell people I was out in my nighty, haha! It worked out quite well as my friends were pretty amazed that this was actually a nighty, so I think I possibly got away with it!

Next time you’re out shopping make sure you have a peak in the pyjama section- it’s so much cheaper!

21 comments:

  1. Ah love the pj dress-it looks awesome. The light is so pretty in these photos too
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad you think so :) thank you!! x

      Delete
  3. I would never have known that was a nighty! Gorgeous :)

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's good then :) thanks Charlie x

      Delete
  4. That's so cute can't believe its a nighty, looks fab

    x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stunning, this post is amazing!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's lovely to hear! Thank you sweet xx

      Delete
  6. aaah, this is gorgeous! you'd never know it was a nightie! i always find myself falling in love with nightwear that's just too nice for bed, but this styling inspiration will definitely tempt me to pick bits up from now on.

    Sophie xo | sophielouisew_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha everyone will start shopping in the pj section! Thank you for your comment lovely! xx

      Delete
  7. Love this look :)

    To be honest that nighty is too pretty to not wear in the day!

    www.stonesgotstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought! :D xx

      Delete
  8. This is so creative, I love it!

    the-stylestatement.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet, glad it worked as daywear :D xx

      Delete
  9. Can't believe that this is a nighty, it looks so gorgeous as daywear and I love how you've styled it! xx

    http://fashion-expedition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this outfit looks amazing, I would have never of thought it was from the pj section!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad no one thinks it belongs to the pj section :) haha thank you for your comment! xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...