Friday, 16 August 2013

OOTD: Cute Crop Tops!


Crop Top* | Lance Lurveen
‘MOM’ Jeans | Topshop
Shoes | Kurt Geiger
Belt | Vintage
Rings | Various (Forever 21, Pandora, Topshop)

I'm so in love with this little top! I think the design is just so pretty and fits in well with all the white with black print tops that are flying around with the fashion trends at the moment. I love that this one differs from the rest with a floral rose pattern around the Lance Lurveen text print; it’s just such a cute crop top. Lance Lurveen is a brand new London based clothing brand who provide conceptual prints. I decided to pair this top with my new MOM jeans from Topshop, I absolutely love that they are high waist and a dupe of Levi’s jeans, just really more accessible to find- Topshop! I’ve worn these jeans a few times since buying them only a couple of weeks ago but I think wearing them with a crop tee suits the style of them down to a tee- see what I did there :)

I was so happy to receive this little top from Lance Lurveen, now I have more clothes to wear to my magazine internship next week too! I love that the weather is still suitable for this outfit as well, my summer wardrobe has extended more than ever this year which is unusual for me, I'm usually still in jumpers haha. I love this little outfit, if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this top floating around on there too.

Does anyone else own any Lance Lurveen products? I’d love a link to your blog post!

You can find Lance Lurveen products here on their Facebook page; you could always give them a like too :)

11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit , perfect!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so perfect! I think I might have to try the Topshop Mom Jeans. I bought a pair of vintage Levis and they just did nothing for me, these look a bit more fitted though! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jeans! great outfit x

    foundfashionanddesign.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. rad fit and love the jeans. really cool styling too with the wedges and socks.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your outfit.
    I really want mom jeans!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh love this outfit, its perfection!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your style! The scrunchie looks great & you pull off the mom jeans so well, really wish the style would suit my shape!!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving all of your recent outfit post but those mom jeans are just perfect I so want a pair. Good luck with your magazine internship :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your nails!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, you always look amazing. !! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...