Wednesday, 25 September 2013

A Little Black (& Orange) Dress!

blogger_outfit_post
Blogger_wears_debenhams
Debenhams_dress
Little_black_and_orange_dress
Red_Herring_blogger_dress

Shoes | Topshop
Necklace* | Topshop

Until now, I've never experienced shopping in Debenhams for clothes just for the simple reason that I wasn't too sure of what clothes they actually sold, but I found that once I had actually sat down to have a look at their website, what they do sell was pretty impressive and the variety is massively impressive, with dresses ranging from low to high prices and for pretty much all occasions, as you would know if you've ever shopped or just been in Debenhams they cater for all. I ended up wanting quite a few things once I went online, typical!

With dresses, and most clothes in general I feel like I'm always trying to avoid wearing all black and I always want to brighten up my wardrobe a little. I have got so much better at avoiding black lately. So when I saw this cute dress on the Debenhams website I knew I wanted it. The pop of bright orange with the black contrasts so well in the dress that it's anything but dull! 

When I first tried on this Red Herring dress I was so surprised how well it fitted, it felt just perfect! For £32 this is just the prettiest little black (& orange) shift dress! I also love that this is something that can either be really dressed up for a night out or dressed down slightly for a daytime look too! I decided that for this outfit post I wanted to dress it up but with daytime heels to show the balance, this look could be perfect for a date night too! 

Has anyone else ever noticed how great Debenhams is to shop in?!

3 comments:

  1. You look fab!! I'm so envious of your hair, I love the way you just put it half up in a bun, mine would look crazy like that, really suits you.
    And a red herring dress - nice find!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this dress on you missy, look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop being stunning please. this dress is to die for xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...