Tuesday, 24 September 2013

MOM Jeans!

Blogger_outfit
Topshop_MOM_Jeans
Silver_rings
Topshop_black_boot_heels
blogger_ootd_post_fashion_style
Top | Urban Outfitters (Sale)
MOM Jeans | Topshop £42
Belt | Vintage
Rings | Pandora, Primark & Vintage

I absolutely love any high waist jeans, so these Topshop MOM jeans are pretty much what I live in lately!  I decided to pair them with this cute Urbs top I picked up in the sale a couple of months ago for something like £18, total bargain. I love the cut out details on the shoulder and the vintage style print of the shirt. I went for an overall vintage feel to this outfit with high waist jeans, a vintage print shirt and I also added this cute little vintage belt to the mix. A modern day vintage, it could well be? I’m also pretty much living in these shoes lately too! Can I just take a minute to say, how amazing are these?! For just £40 at Topshop I think they’re a total gem considering they go with everything and they make any single boring outfit look like you’ve made a real effort to style up your outfit, I just love that! They’re super comfy too, well now that I’ve worn them in (that I definitely have done!), the first few times I wore them they gave me a few blisters but it is safe to say I can now wear them for the whole day, marvellous! You’re most likely to see these crop up in a lot more posts, be warned haha! 

Does anyone else have a pair of shoes they live in like these? Or a pair of comfy daytime heels?

5 comments:

  1. So perfect, I love your jeans! I need some of those in my life. And the boots are gorgeous too!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I absolutely adore this outfit!! You look so fab, really wish I could wear MOM jeans, they really don't fit my shape.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    I really want some mom jeans.
    They look amazing on you, what a bargain.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull these mom jeans off amazingly, I'm still not brave enough to give them a try!

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...