Monday, 2 September 2013

Oo Daisy!

Hey guys! I’ve had fun catching up on the outfit posts lately; I love the mini photo shoot that goes with each outfit! So, today’s post is on this amazingggggg daisy print dress I received from MissiClothing! It’s just so, so pretty! 

 

Daisy dress* | Missi
Boots | Topshop £40 (similar here)

When I first received this dress I was so pleasantly surprised with the material of the dress and how well it fitted once on, and the daisy print just looked amazing too! Since then it has just grown on me and grown on me and now I just absolutely love it! I decided to pair it with my Topshop boot heels which are another one of my favourites at the moment, they make every outfit look more dressy without going OTT, always a plus!! I wore this dress to work at Topman the weekend just gone and had quite a few people commenting on how nice it was, people were just throwing the compliments at me, haha! I do think this dress with the shoes and the socks are just a match made in perfect heaven, even if I do say so myself :) I'm so glad I had the chance to blog featuring this dress as I hadn’t heard of the Missi Clothing website before hand and may not had noticed it, they are a UK based clothing manufacturer which I believe gives you a lot more peace of mind when buying clothes. I would say it’s one of those websites where not everything is to my taste but you can definitely spot a good few gems! It is definitely worth a browse.

I have another post on an item from Missi up tomorrow so if you do like this dress then I hope you’ll keep an eye out for it :) & you can also find product updates for them on their twitter!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely! Your hair is so pretty and long, really suits that summery dress :)
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Glad you said it's long, I feel like it is so short now! Haha x

      Delete
  2. That dress is sooo cute , another beautiful little outfit missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Such a lovely outfit.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress, its so prettyyy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty dress! Daisies look lovely on everyone x


    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that dress is so pretty - I love it paired with the socks and Topshop boots - if only I could pull it off haha!

    xx

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh that dress is so pretty - I love it paired with the socks and Topshop boots - if only I could pull it off haha!

    xx

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...