Friday, 20 September 2013

The Pyjama Store Event!

THE_PYJAMA_STORE_EVENT
THE_PYJAMA_STORE
where_to_buy_luxury_pyjamas
Towie_celebrities
white_on_white_blogger_oufit
the_only_way_is_essex_celebs

Outfit | All Topshop
Bag | Mulberry

A couple of weeks ago I was invited along to the blogger and celebrity event courtesy of The Pyjama Store. When I got to the millennium hotel in Mayfair I was pleasantly surprised by the location of the event and even more surprised to discover a waiter there to greet me with champagne! The evening was filled with free flowing bubbles, canap├ęs and oh just the most perfect pyjamas to gaze through! I loved looking through the pyjamas, I must say, even though I was out having a ball of a time all of the cozy pj's definitely made me want to go home and get cozy in bed. They're for sure the type of pyjamas that you could lounge around in for days on end with lots of ice cream and movies on a raining day! Or if you're anything like me you'd want to wear your pj's outdoors, I spotted a lovely pink nighty at the event that would look perfect as a daytime dress, as you may have seen in my nightwear post previously (here) I do like to style nightwear to wear outdoors! Haha. The Pyjama store cater for many pyjama styles, it is always important to look good in bed! They also supply slippers, not just ordinary slippers but travel slippers too, the girls I was with and I were lusting after these all night! The Pyjama Store do not fail to please!

I met a few other bloggers on the night who were really lovely. I also met Jamie who is the founder of the pyjama store, he told us how one night he was sitting there thinking why isn't there real luxury pyjamas for men, then that same night plans for The Pyjama Store went underway and ta-da it has become a successful pyjama business for not only men but now women! The night also consisted of a bit of Towie celeb spotting when bobby, Abigail and jasmine turned up for the event along with model Junaid! It was all quite fun! Team Lucy Dartford PR and Jamie from The Pyjama Store put on a fantastic event and I would definitely say check out their website before writing your Christmas list!! 


6 comments:

  1. Ahh such a shame i was invited to this event and didnt get the chance to go - gutted i missed out now! Looks fab did you end up buying anything or just had a good old browse? :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pyjamas so much, it seems to be every time I go shopping I need to buy a new pair! Sounds like you had a great time I'm jealous!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...