Friday, 25 October 2013

OOTD: Faux Fur Fashion!

FASHION_BLOGGER_WEARING_RUBY_AND_ED_FUR_HAT_IN_BLOG_POST
FASHION_OUTFIT_WITH_CHEAP_VINTAGE_JACKET
GIRL_WEARING_RED_MAC_LIPSTICK_AND_FUR_HAT
OUTFIT_OOTD_STYLE_BLOGGER_FASHION
RUBY_AND_ED_WOLF_FUR_COSSACK_HAT_WORN_BY_FASHION_BLOGGER



Faux fur Cossack* | Ruby+Ed £35
Top | Topshop £12
Jacket | Thrifted £2
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Topshop £40
Belt |Urban Outfitters (sale)

I think I'm in love? This little Ruby + Ed wolf faux fur hat from rubyanded.co.uk has just completely made my winter wardrobe! It’s beautiful isn’t it!? I couldn’t wait to do a post featuring this cute cosy hat and what perfect weather to do it in, it’s one of those sunny but freezing cold days where the temperature just doesn’t match the sky! I have been so eager to get this wolf Cossack fur hat on and take some blog pictures but I thought I would save it until today, so ta-da. What do we all think so far? This fur hat is one of those items I lust over every winter but I can never ever find one that firstly, suits me! And secondly, one that is of such a good quality that I don’t look like I’ve stuck a cat on my head, this particular Cossack hat has a tonal silk lining and fits perfectly. Personally, I think with these types of hats there’s a fine line between tacky and classy- I think this one is just perfect, and defiantly on the classy side! It’s definitely worth paying that little bit extra for a hat of perfectly good quality. Wearing this made me feel very dressed up, it really brightens up any outfit; I promise! The faux fur is definitely a trend that will be snapped up this winter along with the faux leather, prepare to see it everywhere! I can already tell this is one of those items that will stick with me forever… lucky for you guys, haha. 

My other favourite piece of this outfit is my vintage jacket; I managed to get this for a massive bargain at a little market around the Cutty Sark in Greenwich, if anyone has ever been? I bought this for just £2 and even though it has no lining I think it’s a total babe of a jacket for such a cheap (and cheerful) price. I decided to wrap up this outfit with a simple long sleeved black polo neck top which I think works well with the colours in this outfit. If you are wearing something as statement as the Ruby and Ed Fur Cossack then you need to plan your outfit well, although it does go with pretty much everything – except maybe a matching fur jumper haha.

Has anyone else picked up one of these fur hats for the winter yet?

23 comments:

  1. So glad i found your blog through twitter i love this outfit!! I have a fur hat like this which i picked up in Finland and i love it!! Now following! :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come in so handy don't they, fur hats are just perfect accessories! Thanks for following lovely!! xx

      Delete
  2. Why do you look like such a babe in that hat, I look like a bloody fool! You're absolutlely working it and I ADORE that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you sweet!! I think they take a bit of getting used to haha xx

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, especially the jacket! You look great! Great blog, now following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely!!
    Your outfit is just perfect.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket, what a bargain!
    I have a fur headband type thing, I love it :)
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Oh they are lovely aren't they :D xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Get one :) It's definitely worth it, trust me xx

      Delete
  7. Oh wowwww I've never seen anyone pull off one of those hats quite so well!! Love it <3 looks perfect with the jacket :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanks Holly!! So lovely to know :D xx

      Delete
  8. ahhh that hat really is gorgeous! and can't believe that jacket was £2!!!? Need to find this market in Greenwich!! xxx
    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes do! It was the first time in ages I had been but defo worth going for the odd bargain xx

      Delete
  9. SO ANNOYED THAT YOUR JACKET IS VINTAGE. I absolutely want/need/love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jess, haha, I know what you mean, it is so annoying seeing things you know you can't get... look in charity shops!! :) xx

      Delete
  10. You look amazing, I love this look! It is so awesome!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing, I love your hat! I would never, ever take it off!

    Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is tempting to keep it on always! Especially in this weather!!! x

      Delete
  12. When someone represents design, your ideas normally enough convert to images of the catwalks in locations like London, New You are able to and Milan, where stunning design cause with the newest choices from the most popular designers. But beyond the significant hills of great design, design has created an effect in all our lifestyles, simultaneously perhaps at a little bit cost. buy Fur Cossack hat

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...