Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Polka Dot Print Trousers!

It's not very often that I get to wear these trousers! They're pretty standout but in a calm sort of way which means I can never get away with wearing them more than once in any one month period, you know the type of clothing I mean right? 




Jumper | Topshop £29
Trousers | Topshop (old)
Shoes | Topshop £40 
Bag | Zara

Polka dot print trousers!

That said- I do secretly love these trousers! Sometimes I wish I wore them more often but I feel as though I need to be very selective with what I pair them with. I've recently purchased this cute furry knitted jumper from Topshop which I loveeee and I wear probably a little too much but I thought it made these trousers look even cuter (and standout even more! That wasn't the initial plan I promise). I only wore this for a Nando's date with the boyf but I thought it was the perfect outfit for these cold and what feels like the middle of winter evenings! Yes, I've gone and mentioned winter, no matter how much we all want to pretend we can still wear dresses and sunglasses and not be cold, it's definitely true that it's just freezing! It has suddenly jumped to winter and I'm just a little worried about trying to avoid the recent rain for outfit posts, rain and a pretty outfit never goes too well! Haha, well hopefully it holds off.

Has anyone started planning their winter wardrobe yet?



5 comments:

  1. They really are lovely trousers :) I have a pair from H&M that are standout too so I know what you mean!
    Lovely post and great blog! I'm now following!

    F xx

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorge outfit honey, those trousers are so cute! Your hair is looking divine also! Lovely post m'darl

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my hands on some of theseee xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...