Tuesday, 5 November 2013

#OOTD || Pretty White New Look Sandals!

Fashion_blogger_wearing_topshop_black_and_new_look_shoes
Topshop_clothes_worn_by_fashion_blogger
New_Look_white_chunky_heeled_gladiator_sandals
Fluffy Sweat | Topshop £29
Jeans | Topshop (sale)
Shoes | New Look (sale £18)

So, I desperately wanted these white gladiator limited edition New Look sandals over the summer but I couldn’t find them anywhere in my size, I hunted down the London stores as well as those nearer to me in Essex but just had no luck and they were completely sold out online too, but I happened to walk into New Look a couple of weeks ago to see them sitting in the sale section! Yes, I was over the moon because they were less than half price! They were originally £39.99 so a part of me is glad I didn’t find them at full price, haha! They look super bright in the outfit pictures so they’re not really getting much justice at all. I went for this simple black outfit to go for breakfast and do a little shopping when my boyfriend came to visit me at Uni last weekend, the weather is quite dull and dingy lately so it’s hard to be enthusiastic about what to wear, plus I feel like I need a whole new wardrobe at the moment! I'm sure most girls feel that way though, right?

I'm hoping to get my ‘room detail’ type post up soon to show you my university room so hopefully that’s one to watch out for this week!



6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! It doesn't matter if you're wearing all black because the white sandals look great.
    Good idea because you can style them up for the cold too with socks.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally feel your pain about needing a whole new wardrobe! I always feel like that at the start (middle, and end) of a new season though I think...
    PS You look great! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I need these but there's no chance of me getting them now!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Love this outfit. I always get a little unenthusiastic about my wardrobe this time of year I blame it on the weather and then just go shopping
    xxx

    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh such a perfect outfit! I need to go and try and hunt down these sandals. Are you going to the motel rocks party on thursday?
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are PERFECT and I love your fluffy jumper!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...