Monday, 30 December 2013

Oversized Varsity T-shirt!


Varsity Print Oversized Tshirt* | Karma Clothing £9.99
Black Chunky Boots | Office £95
Coat | NEXT (old)
Socks | George at Asda £4

I was so happy when the lovely guys from Karma Clothing sent me over this New York Varsity print oversized top. I absolutely love it! Any item under £10 which makes up an entire outfit is a winner to me. I'm sure I will be living in this T-shirt for the next few weeks. With this tee being oversized it meant I could style this as a dress. I did wear my Levi shorts underneath just in case of any breeze too, but I surprisingly wasn't even cold in this outfit either! 

I paired this with these cute black socks I picked up from George at Asda the other week. Along with my new chunky boots from Office! I absolutely love these; I have a slight obsession with any shoes that are bold and chunky at the moment. 

This is also my first blog post using my Canon 600D camera; which was a Christmas present from the boyfriend. I was so shocked and over the moon to get this! Hopefully you can see a difference in the picture quality from my previous photo’s where I have just used my iPhone! This is such a good starting out camera; I would definitely recommend the Canon 600D as a first time camera, especially to bloggers.


7 comments:

  1. you're boots are gorgeous!
    x
    http://www.dresseddamsel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as per!
    What a cute oversized tee, they really do have some thrifty bargains over at karma clothing.
    Lucky you with your new camera :)

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so perfect. I had a shirt like this but it got lost in the move to uni, definitely could of been a way to style it up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. think the camera is perfect! i'm using canon 700D, a sister of your camera? haha i love your outfit!

    www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I love your blog and style!

    Those boots are amazing - they've been on my wishlist for a while - love the way you have styled this

    I'm your newest follower :)

    http://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool outfit love it! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...