Thursday, 27 February 2014

London Fashion Week Outfit #1

Iconemesis_phone_case_and_daniel_wellington_watch
Topshop_grey_leather_wrap_skirt
white_Feather_i_phone_4S_case
London_fashion_week_2014_blogger_outfit

Coat | NEXT 
 Jumper | Zara £7.99 (sale)
Wrap Skirt | Topshop £18 (sale)
Choker | Regal Rose £12
iPhone Case* | Iconemesis £15

This was the first of my London fashion week outfits; I decided to go for a simple look but added shaping with this leather Topshop wrap skirt. I paired this skirt with my loose fitting Zara jumper which I managed to pick up for just under ten pounds in the Zara sale. Bargain! Of course, I also added these beautiful chunky black boots from the White Pepper to complete this look. There is nothing I love more than a chunky statement shoe!

I decided to use my Iconemesis iPhone case during London fashion week too! I absolutely love this print- and most of the phone case prints on the website in fact. The design is so simple but is just what I want from an iPhone case! This is definitely my favourite case I've had for my Iphone so far; and I've had many since I've owned this phone for over 2 years! The only small issue I had with this case is that I clumsily dropped my phone and the bottom corner square of the case broke completely off, which was a little disappointing but I'm just glad it protected my phone!

Check out Iconemesis for a new design of phone case, designs are very suited to fashionistas who are always on their phones!

2 comments:

  1. i love your cardigan, its gorgeous

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...