Monday, 3 February 2014

Perfect Platform Boots & a Choker!

Fashion_blogger_review
Fashion_blogger_outfit
Regal_Rose_Black_Velvet_Choker
THE_WHITE_PEPPER_CHUNKY_HEEL_WALKER_BOOTS



Top | ZARA TRF
Jeans | TOPSHOP £40
Platform boots | THE WHITE PEPPER £60
Choker necklace | REGAL ROSE £12

It is official, I’m back with blogging! After a short two week break to finish my dissertation and focus on my university work I can finally dedicate more time to blogging, oh how I’ve missed this! So, now I can safely say my dissertation has been submitted and I have only one project to go before I finish university forever (very heartbreakingly sad!!) 

This outfit is something I wore on the weekend when my boyfriend came to visit; he came bearing gifts… which included these beautiful chunky heel walker boots by The White Pepper! I am in total love with these, they are perfect! The White Pepper currently have these in their sale section with £15 off, which makes them even more irresistible!

I also received this very pretty Regal Rose velvet sun choker from the boyfriend too, just to take me back to my 90’s childhood! Dam, I wish I had kept my collection of chokers- little did I know they would re-invent themselves (typical fashion move). This is another item I have just became obsessed with, Regal Rose done a marvellous job with this one! 

Which of you 90’s kids are reverting back to your childhood with a choker?

15 comments:

  1. i'm such a choker gal atm, love this look xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, I'm obsessed too, I want more!! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. oooh, these shoes are lush hun. Love the Whitepepper! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this outfit, the boots are so fab. I have 3 chokers haha I love them, I have a tattoo choker which is my fave.

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tattoo one sounds niiiiiceee!! I need more haha xx

      Delete
  4. The shoes are just WOW. so in love. im a massive fan of platforms anyway but they are amazing! :O

    http://fashion-beauty-bygrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look! The jeans are gorgeous and you are so lucky, the boots are perfect!
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect outfit, so badass and chic <3 I love the shoes and paired with jeans, it's just perfect <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your boyfriend has good taste.. or you are just very lucky :)
    Love the boots, so beautiful. There is so much stuff I want from the white pepper!!

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I maybe guided him into the right direction haha xx

      Delete
  8. Those jeans are so fit, and the boots ahhh so nice x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. are the boots comfy and true to size?


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...