Monday, 10 March 2014

Motel Cut Out & Faux Fur Jacket!



Top | Motel Rocks £25 (save 20% with code 'Staceycraig')
MOM Jeans | Topshop £40
Fur Coat | Minnie’s boutique - around £75 (old)
Chunky Boots | Office £95
Belt | Urban Outfitters £5 (sale)

I ordered this Motel cut out effect top quite a few weeks ago now but haven’t got round to wearing it until now, but can I add how beaut it is! The top definitely adds a bit of detail to any outfit that involves jeans. I love the cut out detailing on the top- when I saw it; I just had to buy it! I added some major texture to the outfit with this faux fur coat which I did in fact purchase from Minnie’s boutique a long while ago now – possibly even around two years ago. But I'm so glad I kept onto this fur piece now that faux fur is making a massive comeback! 

I do apologise if I look like a major grump in these images, tends to happen quite often haha.

Also, don’t forget to save 20% on your MOTEL purchases by using the discount code ‘STACEYCRAIG’ at the checkout – you can thank me later for making you want everything on their site!


 

7 comments:

  1. I just love the cut out detailing on the tee and the ripped jeans, amazing look! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your coat is amazing!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the whole outfit, mom jeans are the best, which camera did you use?x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/comme-as-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!

      I used my Canon 600D :) amazing camera xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...