Monday, 17 March 2014

Purple Crop Top - Look 1 of 3!

Grey_coat_with_fluffy_crop_top_and_grey_leather_wrap_skirt
Blogger_using_canon_600D_camera
Fashion_blogger_outfit
Topshop_grey_leather_wrap_skirt
Purple_fluffy_crop_top_outfit

Look 1

Coat | Next (old)
Top | Primark £10
Grey wrap skirt | Topshop £18 (sale)
Knee high socks | George @ Asda
Chunky boot | Office £95
Scrunchie | Primark

This is one of my favourite most recent outfits! I absolutely love the colour combination of this outfit. I think the purple fluffy crop goes perfectly with the pale grey of this wrap skirt- just in love! I do actually have this top in three colours in total (couldn't resist)! They are a real bargain from Primark and look lovely paired with most things. I decided to style this pale purple one in three looks which will be appearing on my blog over the next week, so keep your eyes peeled and tell me which one you like best :)

12 comments:

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...