Friday, 7 March 2014

Shaggy Fur & Leather Trousers!

Shaggy_Fur_stole
Messy_bun_hair_Style
Fashion_Blogger_Outfit
Black_leather_trousers_and_chunky_heels


Leather Trousers | Topshop £18 (sale)
Jumper | Topshop £29
Fur Stole | River Island £15 (sale from £60)
Chunky Boots | Office £95

This fur stole was an ultimate sale find from the River Island sale back in January! My favourite pieces include a mix of textures, so leather and fur is definitely at the top of my go-to list. Imagine an addition of metallic (screams perfect!). This fur stole brings attention to any dull, all black outfit, so is definitely a key wardrobe staple for me. 

These Topshop leather trousers are also a go-to item for me, since buying these I have most certainly “got my money’s worth”… I live in these! They make any boring looking outfit seem more dressed up, so you can just pair with heels, or chunky boots in my case, and you are ready to go! I couldn’t ask for a better pair of leathers- I also found these in the Topshop sale for just £18, so another bargain find! Admittedly, I’ve found myself looking more for bargains lately than wanting to splash out, although I can never resist the odd Topshop ‘new in’ piece.
What are your GO-TO pieces?

10 comments:

  1. Love your fur stole - so cheap too! x

    http://girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your whole outfit, lots of sale steals as well - always great to see :)

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you sweet, I know the price always helps :) haha xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the leather trousers! They look so good.
    Very cool outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fur stole! completely makes the outfit.
    anna, styleskittle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so dramatic isn't it haha, totally makes any dull outfit brighter :) xx

      Delete
  5. awesome outfit, i love leather trousers too and the jumper and fur stole look fab together! x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...