Monday 15 June 2020

BEST DRY BRUSHES FOR CELLULITE

Get rid of cellulite in 1 month with this amazing brush & technique

I know we should all love our bodies which I absolutely do with or without cellulite but sometimes we just want that extra helping hand to help something we're not 100% happy with... whether this is acne, skin texture, cellulite or just eating healthier to improve our inner bodies, whatever self care is for you, I'm with you in this process on making us love our bodies and feeling confident.

Always remember you are beautiful with or without cellulite <3 


**Check out my quick 30 second video tutorial on how to minimise or even banish cellulite completely in only 4 weeks! 

These are the brushes I would personally recommend from ones I have used that are the same or very similar for optimised results.

Take before & after pics and see the difference for yourself... Also please feel free to share your results with me, I would absolutely LOVE to see how this has helped you and see your personal results!

Much love.

xx







DRY BRUSH


DRY BRUSH 2



DRY BRUSH 4



1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not I actually have a long handled brush made by this same company with, but did not know they made these other models! So far, the brushes I purchased have only been used it as bath-brushes (or to get spanked with, which I suspect would also help break up any cellulite on my bum).
    Thank you very much for informing and educating me about these other hardwood brushes! They look excellent, attractive and effective.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...