So, I’ve seen a lot of posts on 50 random facts recently, soooooo I decided to jump on the band wagon and make a list of 50 random facts about me. At first I didn’t really know where to start but then when I got into it and reached 50 it was hard to stop, which actually quite surprised me. But, it is quite hard just sitting there thinking of things about yourself!
I decided to do this post because I personally found that once I started watching videos and reading posts I really enjoyed finding out more about everyone… well, being nosy! It was nice to see through the person behind the blog, if that makes sense? I thought it could be quite nice to share some facts about me as I haven’t ever done anything like this before and I never really tell people too much either. So here goes...
- I'm scared of the dark
- My dad ran over my foot when I was younger because I had decided to get out of the car before we were parked!
- I absolutely love eating out
- I have weird/scary dreams quite a lot
- I can be quite stubborn sometimes
- I HATE spending money on cabs
- I'm currently in my longest and happiest relationship with my boyfriend Ashley (almost 3 years)
- I'm one of eight children
- Cadbury flake yogurts and pic ‘n' mix sweets are my absolute favourite things everrrrrrr
- My favourite dinner is a beef stew (with dumplings)
- If I was to get pregnant I’d be more worried at what my sisters would have to say than my mum
- I currently have 7 nephews and only one niece (& 2 more babies on the way)
- My family are majorly important to me; I hate not seeing my niece or nephews for a long period
- I never tell people my middle name, ever!
- My feet click every single time that I walk without shoes on (it annoys everyone)
- When I was 16 I broke one of my toes playing ‘blind man’s bluff’ / ‘murder in the dark’
- I find trusting people difficult
- I have an OCD issue with touching public doors and anything in toilets
- I get tonsillitis about 3 times a year and have already had it this year!
- If I won the lottery I would buy all my family members houses but they’d all be on the same street
- I can’t swim
- I once smoked when I was 11 and was caught by my older sisters and have never touched a cigarette since (lesson learnt)
- I always have cold hands and really cold feet
- I wanted to be a lawyer from a very young age but turned to fashion at 17
- I believe love is the key to a happy life
- I'm determined to go travelling after university
- I don’t want to have children until I'm over 25
- I’ve never ever dyed my hair
- I’d love to go to Paris or Venice (just to cruise along the canals) with my boyfriend
- When I was little I chose not to speak for years, I would just point to things
I'm the first member of my (massive) family to go to university-
- I hate it when people are moody around me
- My favourite films are The Notebook and Big Daddy
- I sometimes get a habit cough (it once lasted about a month and its majorly annoying). I think I’ve discovered that nerves can trigger this off sometimes, but I literally make myself cough like once every minute when it’s happening
- My favourite two items are my mulberry bag and Aqua Master watch (both of which my boyfriend bought for me)
- I love pie and mash with the liquor
- Cute days out make me extremely happy
- I am the owner of an annual pass to the sea life centre in Southend ( the joys of being an auntie)
- When I was younger I used to fake my eye tests just so I could wear glasses (but it never worked!)
- I love sitting in bed with a cup of tea and biscuits
- My boyfriend said to me I can be quite negative (great!) so this year I'm trying really hard to be positive about everything!
- When I was about 14 I would cry over everything, the slightest disagreement or if someone would shout at me I would burst into tears (I think I'm only just getting over this haha)
- At the age of about 9, my friend, my sister and myself prank called my (primary school) ex-boyfriends house so much we got into trouble by the police, oops!
- I'm rubbish at geography, people always quiz me because its ‘so funny’
- I have the worst memory ever! This never helps me with disagreements where I want to be right!
- I’ll never eat all of the meat on my plate and I always have to leave the last bit of a burger but I don’t know why I do it
- There’s one dream I’ve always remembered since I was younger and was of a purple which coming from the ground trying to capture my sister, brother and myself
- I love my granddad more than anything but hardly get to see him, he means the world to me
- I made my little sister believe we were both going into Big Brother when she was only about 8 (she told everyone and was excited for weeks)
- I'm literally late for EVERYTHING!
I hope you all enjoyed finding out a little more about me, even if most of these were really random, haha. I'd love to read more of these, I think it's a great idea... so if anyone has blogged their 50 facts leave a comment with your blog link below :)
Please feel free to follow me on any of the above, I would greatly appreciate! Or follow on GFC and comment below so I can return the favour, it really does mean so much to me knowing people enjoy reading my posts! So thank you!