Wednesday 20 March 2013

GFC confusion & bloglovin'

There has been a lot of confusion recently with the whole GFC button and if it will be staying or not, as far as I'm aware GFC will remain so I will most definitely continue to follow blogs by GFC, I do like signing into blogger and seeing a list of recent posts, it’s such an easy way to look at your favourite blogs and to see if they have any new posts up. So if you do still use GFC I would love for you to follow me on there.

For all of those who have stopped or will stop using GFC and are jumping over to bloglovin’, I also use this too. If you feel safer following me on there that’s absolutely fine, it’s better to be safe than sorry. I'm going to follow all my favourite blogs on both just so I know they’re definitely there (I like GFC so I’m not willing to give it up yet). I would hate to wake up and have no idea of the blogs I follow. 

I hope many people do remain on GFC otherwise it will give Google a reason to actually get rid of it. Let’s keep the usage of it up :)

If you do wish to follow me on bloglovin’ you can find my link here*


Twitter | Lookbook | HelloCotton | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm really confused by it all too, I've heard so many different things I'm not too sure what to believe!
    iamdaisyalice.blogspot.co.uk
    or
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3657443
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think they will remove GFC altogether, but who knows.


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agreed, although I'm catching up on my blogs via bloglovin for the first time tonight eek! Just in case haha.
    I've moved all my blogs over but pretty sure I'll still be clinging to google reader come July 1st...

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really amazing style! I'm following via GFC and bloglovin <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...