Hi everyone, I’ve been looking forward to doing today’s post because I really love this product, I think it’s a little gem! If you regularly read my blog you’ll know I'm more of a fashion focused blogger but I do like to add the occasional beauty or lifestyle post, it’s always nice to mix things up. I picked up this brush cleanser when I was in MAC last year, I was only after a bronzer at the time but this had caught my eye a while before and when the MAC beautician demonstrated this with the brushes she had used on me I knew I wanted to buy it and try for myself.
I think it’s really important to clean makeup brushes, I do wish I cleaned mine more often than I do but I never have the time, ideally you should clean them after every use, but realistically I’d never have time in the mornings! So I tend to do them once/twice a week using this and then clean them thoroughly every two/three weeks.
How I use
- Apply to a cotton pad or tissue by just pouring over a few drops of this brush cleanser
- Get your brush and using circular motions begin to clean off your dirty makeup- you can really see this working
- Repeat the process with a clean piece of tissue/cotton pad until no more makeup comes off of your brush
+ This has lasted me for about 6 months and I’ve still got some left
+ Quick and easy way to clean brushes
+ You know when your brushes are clean because you won't see any more makeup on the tissue
+ Brushes dry within minutes after using this
+ Makes your brushes feel as good as new
+ Easy open cap
+ Disinfects and conditions brush fibres to make them last longer
- Have to use quite a bit of tissue/cotton pads because if you use the same piece for too long it starts to get all bitty
- With delicate brushes you can lose a few bristles
I really find this cleanser works and leaves brushes in great condition for the next use; makeup applies better once brushes are cleaned. I would definitely buy this again; it is such good value for money and last ages, I personally love it!
Does anyone else use this product and find it amazing, quick and easy? Or have any other products like this they would recommend for brush cleaning?