Tuesday 25 February 2014

London Fashion Week 2014 Street Style!

Fashion_Blogger
London_Fashion_Week_2014_street_style
London_Fashion_Week_2014_mens_street_style
London_Fashion_Week_2014
London_Fashion_Week_2014_street_style
London_Fashion_Week_2014_mens_street_style
Full_Body_Tattoos

Some of the styles and designs I spotted at London Fashion Week were just incredible with such powerful potential. The day consisted of a lot of street style, from both taking the pictures and having my picture taken (smiling proudly). It is just amazing the types of styles you can spot at London Fashion Week, if you were a tourist that just happened to stroll into Somerset House during this fashionable week, you would most definitely feel as though you have walked into some kind of crazy, colourful, but wonderful world of extreme fashion.

As I said in my previous post I managed to meet some lovely new designers throughout the day and I can't wait to get all my ideas into an editorial shoot! 

Here are some of my favourite snaps from the day!

3 comments:

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...