Friday 16 November 2012

MotelRocks Discount!

  
To receive 20% off at MotelRocks.com just enter the code ‘staceycraig’ at the checkout to get your discount! xx










Hey ladies! I’ve recently become part of the MotelRocks street team. I just love some of the bits on their website so I thought, why not? This gave me a chance to have a good browse through some of their new stock and I’ve pulled out some beautiful pieces to have a look at! First of all, this coat it literally TO DIE FOR… and its sooooo cheap too that it’s definitely worth the money, boyfriend coats are so on trend this winter too which makes this an even better purchase! I found it really hard narrowing down their website to just a few selected pieces; they really do have some really nice things on there! I’ve looked at mainly dresses that can be dressed up or down, these ones are so cute…  I love the Black Flock Baroque pattern on the two dresses in the first image, so stylish. These dresses would look really nice on a night out or worn with some flats and an oversized coat for a daytime look, either way they’ll make any outfit amazing! The sheer top on the second image is something I have recently purchased myself too (can see this on previous posts)… I love the long sleeves on the top and I'm a sucker for pretty sheer tops anyway! I’ve added in a few accessories to add a minimalist detail to any of the above dresses too. Now for the Jeffrey Campbell Wolf platforms… well don’t all girls just love these at the moment? All I see is girls posting pictures of these little beauts, imagine them with an outfit- you would definitely stand out for all the right reasons. I love chunky heeled platforms and these ones are just, amazing!

Due to becoming part of the MotelRocks street team I have a 20% off code for all of you ladies thinking about making a purchase or two at MotelRocks.com… just enter ‘staceycraig’ at the checkout and sure enough you’ll receive your 20% off! Who said shopping was expensive!? 

Hope you have as much fun shopping on their website as I did :)

xx 



6 comments:

  1. Hey, After you commented on my blog I thought I'd hop over and check out yours! And I'm beyond glad I did!
    You have amazingg style, unsurprising for a fashion student I guess, but I still have wardrobe envy! haha :)

    I'm totally gonna utilise this motel discount aswell! I love their clothes, so thankss :)

    Aimée Xx

    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh really! Thank you :) I love looking through people’s blogs! That's how I came across yours, love it!

      Glad you like my fashion choices… would love to take more pictures but need to get round to it :)

      Oo yeh, Motel have some lovely bits on their website! :) I need to stop looking before I spend too much haha! Thanks for using the code :D

      Love Stacey xx

      Delete
  2. Ah no don't tempt me with a discount!

    You're on my nominated list for the Leibster/Versatile blogger award too if you haven't already done it :)
    http://letterfromelise.blogspot.se/2012/11/leibsterversatile-bloggers-awards.html

    Elise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's sooo tempting isn't it! After I picked out these clothes from their website I actually really wanted every single thing from above! Haha

      Ah thanks! I don't really know what this is though haha xx

      Delete
  3. You have such great taste! I love all the things you picked out! Eeek I am really tempted by that discount now and I meant to be buying other peoples presents not things for me...! Maybe one little purchase won't hurt though! ;)
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha it won't hurt to by yourself one thing, I'm such a bad influence!

      xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...