Monday 5 November 2012

STREET STYLE AROUND UNI...


I’ve been looking at street style around my university lately as I've found it can be quite inspiring! I always find people dress different for different days- their mood, the amount of time their in Uni and the weather also being a massive impact! When it’s cold I just want to wrap up warm, and preferably not even go out!! But of course, I can’t do that as much as I wished! Here are some students making the most of the not so cold, cold weather!





xx

2 comments:

  1. ugh why can't people dress like this in america?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's strange how people dress different in different countries! x

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...