Wednesday 7 November 2012

WEDNESDAY’S WARDROBE

Today I woke up feeling extremely cold so I went for a classic, warm, winter look. I teamed up this chunky knitted jumper which I’ve had in my wardrobe for way over a year now, but I still love it just as much now as I did when I first bought it! It’s one of those garments that never get old and you can wear with or over anything and still feel very much in fashion. I realised after uploading the pictures that I'm pretty much having a Topshop day, basically my whole outfit is from there! Not very adventurous, I know… but you can never go wrong with a bit of Topshop! 
 



Jacket: Topshop// Jumper: Topshop// Jeans: Moto at Topshop// Head scarf: Vintage buy. 

xx


4 comments:

  1. hey, i found your picture on the look website and i clicked on your blog. i love your sense of style! i love the red jumper you are wearing in the picture on the look website and i was wondering if you knew whether it was still in stock at h&m, if you could link it to me i would be extremely grateful! i think it would be great winter piece and i would love to buy one, particularly as it has such a reasonable price!!! thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeh the price is so reasonable I love it... I've looked and can't see that exact one on their website so haven't got a link for you but I think quite a few of the H&M stores should have it, I've only had mine for just under 3 weeks now which isn't long at all and they had like 6 different colours in store so maybe just visit your local store asap... they have loads of similar ones online for roughly the same price too :) hope this helps a bit xx

      Delete
  2. Oh great thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster / Versatile blogger award :) If you want to take part then all the info is here; http://chlobey.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-versatile-blogger-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...