Monday 26 November 2012

OOTD | Vintage blouse











Blouse- Vintage | Jeans- Topshop (MOTO) | Boots- Dr Martens | Watch- Aqua Master | Bracelets- Pandora and Various | Nails- Avon | Ring- Topshop


Today’s outfit post features a vintage find, a lot of jean and the typical Dr Martens, which yes I do practically live in… I mean they’re just perfect for whatever the weather. This little oversized size 18 to be precise, blouse was something I mentioned in a previous post on Southampton’s vintage fair (you can read this here). After rummaging through a massive trunk full of clothes I managed to find this pretty blouse for just £5, I loved that it was too big for me to create the oversized effect. I decided to match it with my Topshop (Moto) cropped skinny jeans for a casual edge and to create an unbalance of shape, baggy on top and tight on the bottom half. I added my DM’s to the look too… I wore this to my nephew’s second birthday (tea) party, an appropriate outfit, yes! I love finding cheap little items to add to outfits, it always makes you feel better wearing them!

12 comments:

  1. Love the blouse- what a good find!
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/
    Frankie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blouse and the Dr Martans, you've made such a simple outfit look gorgeous! Love it xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! The perfect 'oversized' amount! And an especially brilliant find considering the price! :)

    Aimée X
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Yeh the price makes it all the more better haha xx

      Delete
  4. you look beautiful, the jumper is unreal

    bridinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, oversized w/ skinny is my favourite at the moment.

    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your outfit! Its so simple yet edgy! Now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Máš hrozně pekný vlasy!:O:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...